Railway Protection Force 2017: Apply Now
An examination fee of Rs.40 is payable in the form of a crossed Indian Postal Order or a crossed Bank draft. Cheque or Money Order will not be accepted
Female applicants, applicants belonging to SC/ST category, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes and Ex-servicemen need not pay the Examination Fee.
Minorities will mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zorastrians (Parsis).
Economically backward classes will mean the candidates whose family income is less than Rs.50000/- (rupees fifty thousand) per annum.
- The format of the application form is given in Annexure ‘A’. Only one application need be sent. The addresses of the Nodal Chief Security Commissioners, the details of the person in whose favour the Draft/IPO shall be drawn and the place where payable are given below. The languages for the question paper are also shown against each Nodal Chief Security Commissioner for the convenience of the applicants.______________________
|Address of the Nodal Chief Security Commissioner||Draft/IPO drawn in favour of||Place where Payable||Languages for question paper|
|1||The Chief Security Commissioner,
North Eastern Railway, Post Box Number- 2 Head Post Office, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
|The Financial Advisor and C hief Accounts Officer, North Eastern Railway.||Gorakhpur,
|Hindi, English, Urdu, Punjabi, Gujarati.|
|2||The Chief Security Commissioner,
Eastern Railway Post Box Number – 840 GPO, Kolkota- 700001.
|The Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer, Eastern Railway.||Kolkata||Hindi, English, Urdu,
Assamese, Manipuri, Bengali, Oriya.
|3||The Chief Security Commissioner,
East Coast Railoway, Post Box Number – 1 GPO, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa.
|The Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer, East Coast Railway||Bhubaneshw
|Hindi, English, Urdu, Oriya, Telugu,
|4||The Chief Security Commissioner, Southern Railway, Post Box Number- 545, Park Town Head Post Office, Park Town, Chennai – 600003.||The Financial
- The words, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE IN RPF INCLUDING RPSF’ shall be superscribed on the envelope containing the application.
- The exact date, time, place and venue for the tests will be intimated to the candidates through Call Letters.
- Applications should be sent through ordinary post only. No application will be received by hand or by registered post or through private courier service.
- Applications should be filled by the candidates in their own handwriting, in Hindi or English only. Left Hand thumb impression in the case of Male applicants and Right Hand thumb impression in case of Female applicants shall be affixed in the box given at the bottom of the application. Applications signed in capital letters/spaced-out letters will be treated as invalid. Applications with correction or overwriting or smudged thumb impression may be rejected.
- Coloured photograph (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms) of the applicant should be pasted at the space provided in the application form with clear front view of the face without cap and sunglasses.